You’ve got a unique skillset that’s hard to come by, years of expertise that sets you apart and a real passion for the work you do. So isn’t it time you got the recognition you deserve?
Being a Registered Planner puts you at the forefront of our industry
If you have five or more years of industry experience, you’re eligible to apply for our highest grade of membership as a Registered Planner. It demonstrates a high level of excellence and integrity in our profession – a real achievement you can be proud of.
Registered Planner is currently recognised in two accreditation schemes:
Looking for career growth and professional development? This membership will propel your career as a highly sought after and high-calibre Planner. It can open doors to new job opportunities and connections with employers, governments, clients and the wider community.
Show the world that you have:
- high levels of integrity and professionalism
- an ability to use spatial thinking and interpret complex data
- a creative and integrative approach to problem-solving
- an ability to develop and apply technical knowledge
- advanced collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills
- an understanding of how to work within planning frameworks
- a commitment to professional development and ethical practice
This membership is designed to:
- be a self-reflective process to foster independent learning and career direction
- raise standards of professional competency
- instill a habit of lifelong learning and continuing professional development