To enrol into the Registered Planner assessment you must:
- Be a current Full Member (MÂÜÀò°®Å¾Íø) of ÂÜÀò°®Å¾Íø
- Have five years of professional experience (or equivalent part-time) that covers at least three of the Categories of Experience.
Once enrolled, you’ll have 12 months to demonstrate your competency and complete an assessment for each key practice area.
|Practice Area||Assessment Piece|
|Developing and applying technical knowledge||Current CV or accurate and up to date LinkedIn profile URL or online form|
|Professionalism and integrity||Webinars and short quiz|
|Understanding, interpreting and using spatial thinking||Case study report or assignment|
|Communicating and engaging with stakeholders||Case study report or essay|
|Understanding and working with planning frameworks||Case study report or essay|
|Using a creative and integrative approach, drawing on a range of disciplines and methods||Verification of case study|
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
You’ll also need to commit to Continuing Professional Development by completing a CPD plan for the coming 2-year period.
The Registered Planner assessment is a one-off fee of $700 incl. GST.
For SA members the cost is reduced to $515 incl. GST in recognition of the SA Accredited Professionals Scheme.
For members enrolling to complete the Registered Planner PLUS (EIA) accreditation, there is an additional cost of $200.
We accept payment via:
- credit card (Visa or Mastercard only)
If you’d like to set up a payment plan, get in touch with the ÂÜÀò°®Å¾Íø office at email@example.com
How to become a Registered Planner
- Enrol and upload your CV or LinkedIn profile demonstrating 5 years of planning experience.
- Pay your invoice or set up a payment plan to access our online assessment platform (Moodle).
- Complete and lodge your assessments online.
- If successful, you’ll gain Registered Planner status.